My daughter loves chia seed pudding. Chia seeds are an excellent source of fiber which helps with fullness. This easy chia seed pudding recipe is a perfect healthy breakfast or snack! Store it in a lidded jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Vegan, gluten-free.
- 2 cups light coconut milk or homemade almond milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Tart cherries, (I usually get them frozen)
- Chopped nuts or gluten free granola ¼ c
- Coconut flakes
- In a lidded 3- to 4-cup jar, combine the milk, chia seeds, maple syrup or honey cinnamon, and salt. Cover and shake to combine. Chill for a few hours, then give it a good stir to loosen any clumps. Continue chilling for 12 to 18 hours for the pudding to set.
- Serve with fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, and maple syrup or honey