How Does It Work?
- Once you schedule your first appointment, we’ll send over the new client paperwork. Please complete the paperwork prior to your visit.
- Please have a current blood pressure reading and accurate weight at the time of your visit.
The 1st Appointment
- We’ll meet via a Kareo video meeting.
- Your medical provider will review your medical history, assess your BMI, and review your blood pressure, nutritional habits, and exercise.
- We’ll discuss the Whole 30 Diet.
- You will be encouraged to eliminate white flour, wheat, sugar, and dairy. This will assist you in your weight loss transformation goals and in establishing your weight loss platform.
- We’ll set small achievable goals.
- Medication will be sent to the pharmacy of your choice, if applicable.
- If you choose hypnotherapy, we’ll schedule the appointment at this time.
- Lab work is required within 8 weeks if not current.
- Please send in your weigh-ins weekly.
- We’ll do monthly follow-up visits.
- The program lasts 3-4 months.
“I like Debra’s approach. Weight loss is a lifestyle and a habit not fleeting. Food journaling helped me with portion control. I approve of the mind body transformation vibe at Rocklin Weight Loss.”
“I can see my waist again. I love the emails. This program has taught me accountability. What I put into my body. I am an engine. I feel better. I am pleasantly surprised. This program is great.”
“Every time I hear your voice I hear an old soul full of wisdom, gentleness. kindness, patience. You bring deep healing energy to your clients.”
“I didn’t like myself. I was losing weight for other people. I was unhappy and unhealthy. There is not a price on love and happiness. I gained it all back. This time I want to do it right. That is why I am at Rocklin Weight Loss”