There is nothing wrong with overnight oats for breakfast.
Intermittent fasting doesn’t work for everyone.
Oatmeal is a healthy carb and is loaded with fiber and gluten-free.
Combining it with protein and fruit is a healthy way to start the day.
Prep the oats, almond milk, chia, honey, and cinnamon at night. Add fruit and nuts the next morning. Enjoy!
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup diced apple
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans (Optional)