"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in Our hand and melting like a snowflake."
Weight loss is self-discovery.
Weight loss is self-care.
Weight loss is self-love.
Weight loss is letting go of what doesn’t serve you.
Weight loss is having compassion for yourself Weight loss is forgiveness.
EMOTIONAL WEIGHT LOSS IS SELF DISCOVERY. Your most important relationship is the one to yourself. If you are just starting on this journey CONGRATULATIONS. This is where the pavement ends.
Here are a few tips:
- SLOW DOWN AND TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF IN THE MORNING AND THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- STOP SEEING YOUR LIFE AS A SERIES OF TASKS
- Remember to BREATHE. Take a deep breath or two when you are stressed.
- Hayhouseradio. These are the most positive people on the planet. I always here what I need to. I tune in from 6-7 am every morning and on Wed at 2 pm. The programming is 24 hours. Hayhouseradio is the wormhole in the universe where transformation occurs.
Link to Hay House Radio
- Journaling. Journaling is the path to self healing. If there is something on your mind write about it either in the morning or late at night. A paragraph or two.
- Self Talk. Be careful how you talk to yourself because you are listening. Stay positive.
- Meditation. 5 Minutes a day. Great stress reduction tool!
Link to Insight Timer App
- Get outside and go for a walk
- Listen to music especially while in the kitchen
- Find your joy and stick to it.
- Live for today
- You are stardust
Women’s Weight Loss Empowerment Group
Meets Wednesdays at RWL 5:30-6:30 pm